Monday, June 5, 2017

i dont know man. It just feeling so fucking lonely and sad nowadays. its so different from 6 years ago, where j can anytime hook up with bros and talked the whole night about my problems i was facing and get solutions tgt. I hv grown up to a mother fucker 27 uears old adult now. Its so hard to get someone to have dinner or yum cha and talk to each other sincerely. i have a girlfriend now, however doesnt mean i can talk to her my problem just like my old times bros. we were so naive and bullshit. I remember a best bro of mine call thomas, we were fucking acting like we were in the left 4 dead zombie war in my house and we fucking pretend there as a witch inside my bedroom. I opened the bedroom door slowly and pretend the witch was shouting (it was ready to hunt you down), and we run like fuck! Damn good old times man, thomas, my fucking dearest bro. The most trusted and best listener in mynlife. Thanks for appearing in my life u fucking cunt. Come back to the reality, whenever i am having a problem regardless big or small i barey or sometimes cant even find a friend to talk to. Its getting lonelier than before. I remember i had good times in curtin uni during my pre-u studies. Friends made a birhday video for me. I was so touched, i think i teared abit that time. now, those dudes sort of hv forgotten me. I have lost contact woth them. The most hurting part for my this year's birthday is, my gf just fucking bought a random two pieces of cakes from komuji (cant even recall what the fuck is the shop name - its a famous japnese bread shop but they also selling cakes). I dont really see any efforts from her or maybe she just dont take it seriously. Two pieces of fucking cakes without any or related birthdy wishes on it and no candles! Fuck that shit. When i saw the cales, i was stunned for a sec and coz of she was still beside me, i had to pretend i was happy for the cakes. This is so fucking heart breaking. You know what blogspot, be my bro, be my listener please. What can i do.. my ego doesnt allow me to talk to thomas abt this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment